It’s been a few weeks since we’ve launched our blockchain together with our coin (BCNA). We’d like to take a moment to capture of all the progress we’ve made in the last couple of weeks, and give you an update what we’re currently working on.
What we’ve been doing:
• We have launched our node wallet including masternodes together with our main net.
• We visited the CoinDeal office and got to meet the incredible team behind the exchange.
• We’ve been listed on Coindeal, introducing our first trading pair BTC/BCNA.
• We have rebranded our website. It is still in a transition period, so expect some improvement over the next few weeks.
• We’ve been listed on CoinGecko and CoinCodex, two platforms which cover the cryptocurrency market.
• Our latest exchange listing which is announced in the blog here will allow us to get listed on Coinmarketcap, since 2 exchanges are required for listing on their platform.
• We visited Hanfparade and handed out BitCanna flyers to as many people as possible. Check out our twitter to find more content related to this event.
• Last but not least, we’re expanding our team and are currently hiring, check out our jobs offerings page for more information.
What we’re currently working on:
• We are currently working with one of the major payment providers to create a payment module for purchasing cannabis related products online. Our aim is to offer a smooth, seamless and secure payment experience that respects the privacy of the user.
• We’re building our Lite wallet, which will function as a Cannabis Hub. More information about our Lite wallet will be released soon.
• We’re preparing an update which will fix all the minor issues which have been found during the initial release of our mainnet. Thank you all for your extensive feedback in our Telegram channel during our launch period.
• Last but not least, we’re preparing a pilot with our payment module together with one of our closest and biggest partner. More details will be shared soon.
Reminder: You have until the 2nd of November to claim your coins on the ICO panel. Please find a link to the instructions on claiming your coins here.